Book now - call 01758 612380
The Cottage is offered with all bed linen, you will need to bring your own towels and pay for electricity via a £1 coin meter, any breakages will need to be paid for.
The accommodation consists of
- Lounge with colour television and video;
- Shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Bunk bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave
- Own entrance and garden
- Ample parking
Sorry No Pets allowed.
The cottage is situated in glorious countryside, surrounded by mountain and fields, located 1 mile from Pwllheli (with many beaches) in the Lleyn Peninsula. Countryside and coastal walks close by and within easy reach of
- Abersoch - premier boating and sailing centre
- Criccieth - castle, beaches, Cambrian coastal railway
- Porthmadog - Snowdon steam railway, shops and beach
- Porthmerion - Italian village, location of 60's cult series "The Prisoner"
- Pwllheli - for shopping, restaurants and Marina
- Snowdon - mountain range and railway
For things to do in the area visit www.llanbedrog.info and select Activities
For directions on how to find us Click Here