Book now - call 01758 612380
- The property hired is strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the hirer or any person allowed into the property by him. The hirer will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any delayed departures.
- The number of people occupying the accommodation is limited to the number of beds provided. The owner is under no obligation to accept a greater number, even if there is room available at the property let to the hirers. The owner reserves the right to make an additional charge for extra persons not stated on the Booking Form.
- No contract shall exist until a signed booking form and a deposit of 30% has been received.
- Telephone reservations will be held for seven days pending receipt of booking form and payment of deposit.
- The full balance for accommodation is payable no later than 14 days before arrival.
- All payments must be made in Sterling drawn on a British Bank and made payable to Mrs. G. Jones or in Cash. All prices shown exclude VAT, as we are not currently VAT registered. However, should this be altered between now and your holiday, an adjustment will be made at the time of your arrival.
- Lettings, unless otherwise agreed, are on a weekly basis and commence from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival to 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If departure is delayed, the owner reserves the right to reenter the property.
- No pets are allowed.
- The hirer is expected to leave the accommodation as found on arrival and either to replace any losses or breakage's with items of equal value or pay the cost of replacement. The hirer is also liable for the cost of any damage done to the property.
- In the event of a cancellation the hirer must advise us immediately, whereupon we will, without prejudice to our right to the balance in full, use our best endeavours to re-let. If re-letting is possible the deposit, less administration costs, will be returned. To avoid cancellation losses, we advise hirers to take out holiday cancellation insurance. Circumstances may arise where we have no alternative but to cancel your stay. In this situation we will make a complete refund and try to offer a suitable alternative.
- By signing this booking form or paying a deposit/full rental amount you are opting in to the General Data Protection Regulation(hereafter - GDPR), allowing us to store/hold basic data about you such as name, address, email, telephone numbers etc so that we can communicate with you in respect of your booking. You are free to ask us what data we hold and we provide this to you free of charge.
- The property descriptions are believed to be correct at time of going to press. The owners cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions contained therein.